shop sin.thesis

21 November 2007

'tis the season--holiday cards

Thanksgiving is over! I hope you all had a holiday. Now, it's time to start sending out greetings--I think this is the first year I'll actually send out cards. I'm having some great cards printed to advertise my store...more on that to come. For personal use, I also the funniest cards from Time2Cre8 They're from her "Quoth the Raven" series inspired by Edgar Allen Poe. Nothing says Christmas like Poe.

Here's some others I'm fond of: by Citrus Tree

Stocking full of squid handmade cards, by tofu nutloaf who has a number of great off the wall prints for Christmas, including the single celled santa.

santa totem card by pink dixie

this is a diy christmas tree kit--it lights up! you can send it as a card. by tech diy.

scribble sketch cards by Shawna L. Handke . There is a variety of them in this set of 24.

Thanks to everyone who's viewed my shop--stay tuned for holiday sales in December!

No comments: